Data Medica Group sets out to offer high quality healthcare services both to individual citizens and to companies in the fields of laboratory diagnostics, image diagnostics, specialist clinical care, occupational medicine and training in the bio-medical sector.
In particular, Data Medica Group uses international standards to position itself as a pole of excellence in Veneto’s healthcare panorama by offering cutting edge services both in terms of professionalism and of technology and managment. It can thus guarantee the following values to its patients: efficacy, efficiency, safety, timeliness, continuity, equality, involvement and comfort.
Data Medica Group delivers its services both as a participator in Italy’s National Health Service accredited system and privately. These two modalities are completely integrated.
“taking sides with health”
Management and development choices at the Group are guided by:
- Centrality of the Patient The patient must always be placed at the centre of the diagnostic-clinical process. The organisation is thus being continously adapted in order to respond in increasingly effective, safe, comprehensive and rapid ways to the patient’s health needs;
- Enhancement of Staff Staff members working within Data Medica Group have to possess high levels of technical skill within their own area of expertise. This must be accompanied by a finely honed ability to listen and to engage in dialogue with the user;
- An Organisation whose Standards are at the Cutting Edge The organisation must constantly attend to enhancing its own quality standards within a framework of ‘ongoing improvement’ and of ‘involvement of operators at every level’, as provided for by the total quality system.
Data Medica Group applies its Quality-Oriented Policy by setting corporate objectives indicating directions to follow. Data Medica Group constantly tracks itself against these targets:
- To deliver healthcare services to all citizens with impartiality, recognising their equal rights to health and to respect for their personal dignity. Patients are always given accurate information and involved directly in diagnostic and therapeutic choices.
- To ensure safety for the user and for personnel as a strategic priority within the organisation, activating an explicit and shared risk management policy which has as its goals the prevention of avoidable errors and the containment of possible sources of damage.
- To deliver and perform scientifically advanced services to standards of technology and management that fully meet the requirements of users and stakeholders and are shared by all operators and partners.
- To create a working environment that assures the wellbeing of users, of their families and of staff members through a positive inter-personal ambience, comfortable facilities and commensurate working conditions.
- To make the culture of monitoring activities and results an integral part of the whole organisation as it strives towards continuous improvement in the quality of services delivered.
- To strengthen the degree of standardisation within categories and methods of delivering the healthcare services on offer in order to guarantee a uniform use of working methodologies.
- To boost ‘planning and control’ capacities over clinical/patient-welfare processes in order to guarantee traceability of the state of service performance and to plan rational use of means and resources.
- To guarantee accessible, timely, correct and transparent information to all internal and external operators and stakeholders with a view to exchange and collaboration.
- To maintain corporate economic and financial soundness.
Quality, Safety and Respect for Privacy
The companies of Data Medica Group (Data Medica S.p.A. – Euganea Medica S.r.l. – Poliambulatorio Euganea Medica S.r.l. – CEMES S.r.l.) have always maintained a particular commitment to ensuring that their business structures and their organisation of healthcare activies are adapted to guaranteeing the highest level of confidentiality. As part of the process of continuous improvement of the quality of services delivered, Group companies have focussed increasinglly on the safety of their users - safety understood in its widest sense, including therefore the protection of their personal data. Respect for the rights of users to have their personal data protected is initially guaranteed through suitable preventative security measures that take account of the sensitive nature of the data being processed. These measures are designed to reduce to a minimum the risk of accidental destruction or loss of the data itself, as well as of non-authorised access or processing that fails to obtain consent or is not in keeping with the purposes for which the data were collected. An additional data protection guarantee takes the form of the continuous and gradual course of training udergone by our personnel and collaborating staff, which instils in them a culture of privacy and of respect for personal dignity.
The strategy for applying personal data protection regulations that has been adopted by companies belonging to Data Medica Group has been determined by the conviction that the safeguarding of the privacy of customers cannot be a mere bureaucratic obligation but is first and foremost a way of guaranteeing to customers real care of their confidentiality and dignity and a qualitatively better service.